Culpeper Literacy Council’s Citizenship Class is a short term prep class geared towards adults who are interested in becoming United States citizens. In this small group setting, our tutors:
- Help students understand the N-400 application for Naturalization.
- Explain and study questions for the citizenship test.
- Practice reading and writing simple English sentences for the test.
- Share experiences of students who have successfully passed the test.
- Study America’s 50 states (optional).
- Encourage student to keep up with the government’s online INS updates in order to know new developments and changes in current requirements.
In order to join the Citizenship class, adults must be a register learner at Culpeper Literacy Council, meet the USCIS requirements and be able to fluently read, write and speak English.