Culpeper Literacy Council’s Citizenship Class is geared towards adults who are interested in becoming United States citizens. In this small group setting, our tutors:
- Help students understand the N-400 application for Naturalization.
- Explain and study questions for the citizenship test.
- Practice reading and writing simple English sentences for the test.
- Share experiences of students who have successfully passed the test.
- Study America’s 50 states (optional).
- Encourage student to keep up with the government’s online INS updates in order to know new developments and changes in current requirements.